Jobe Logo Series Blue Wakeboard Set (2016)
Die Logo Series ist das perfekte Board für Fortgeschrittene hinterm Boot und sehr verspielt. Die Blue Series hat aber einen weicheren Pop auf der Welle als sein Bruder aus der Red Series.
This Package includes: Logo Series Wakeboard + Maze Bindung.
Jobe Logo Series Blue Wakeboard (2016), 138 cm
The logo series is the perfect intermediate board when riding behind the boat, with a playful feel to it and a good pop of the wake. This package comes with the additional handle and bag so you are ready to spend a day behind the boat.
- 3-stage: Angled with a “flat spot” in the centre. A wakeboard with a 3-stage rocker features three distinct planes on the bottom of the board. A 3-stage rocker causes your wakeboard to respond with more pop (height) when you hit the wake. Boards with a 3-stage rocker have a flat spot that makes the pop off the wake intense and gives slightly longer hang time before landing. One thing is for sure, if you love massive air tricks, the 3-stage is for you!
- Molded fins: Integrated fins improve the boards grip in the water and provide stability when landing.
- PC fins: Center Fins react quickly and provide a better overall “edge hold”.
- Solid core: Functional and reliable molded polyurethane core. This has been widely used in low to high-end wakeboards and continues to remain an industry standard today.
Jobe Maze Bindung (Größe: standard)
With a cool renewed design the Units' are built for riders of all levels. These open toe bindings are adjustable in size making them accessible for a large range of foot sizes.
- Adjustable: For a large range of various foot sizes. This makes the product perfect to share with friends or family!
- Foot cloud: Three levels and blends of foam provide a precise performance, superior impact resistance and pro level support. With the custom like fit, this is the liner your feet are screaming for.
- Pull loops: Allows you to clinch down the laces to be completely locked in.
- Stretch 'N Flex: The flexible panel on the heels and/or ankles give you the freedom of movement you need during a ride once you’re wrapped into a rigid binding.