Jobe Pitch Flex Wakeboard Set mit Host Velcro Black Bindung
Jobe Pitch Flex Wakeboard (Länge: 136, 140, 144 cm)
This new Pitch flex board is the latest addition to the Jobe wakeboard range! Its nose and tail have a large surface area, so that this is one fast, yet super balanced ride on rails... and especially when pressing! This wakeboard features an aggressive continuous rocker, which makes it fast on the water and its large flat spot makes it equally quick and smooth on kickers. One smooth channel in the centre provides great grip for cutting hard and edging in for airtricks. Nothing can stop you now!
- ABS sidewall: ABS is a thermoplastic material used as sidewall construction that primarily functions to protect the core and edge from damage. This sidewall makes a board durable and resistant to sliders and kickers without adding extra weight.
- Continuous: A smooth and continuous rocker arch provides fast, smooth rides and allow you to turn more easily. You can also generate a lot of speed on a continuous rocker wakeboard while eliminating edge-bounce felt by a 3-stage rocker. Speed plus a very predictable pop (height) will shoot you further out into the flats. Continuous rocker wakeboards are really great for carving, especially on those glassy-smooth mornings. Difference in rocker/fin reflects variation in size.
- Flex: Technology that creates flexibility in the tip and tail of a wakeboard. This characteristic makes tip and tail landings softer and makes it easier to press on a rail.
- H.I.T. base: Stands for High Impact Technology. Sintered damage-resisting base, slightly harder than the Armor Base that makes it even faster on obstacles. This is the most high-end base that you can get when your goal is to hit as many sliders and kickers as you can.
- nature core: Strong, durable, and solid full wood construction that offers a board controlled flex on obstacles and absorbs hard blows on the water.
- Slider fins: Nylon with fibreglass reinforced slider fins with a flat top design which prevents board damage by obstacles.
- Press: Our Press Technology is used to add additional surface area to the board in specific areas to help maintain speed and stability on both rails and kickers.
- Tri-Tech: The unique technology reduces wear by hitting obstacles because of the three identical and completely flat areas next to each other on the center of the base where boards are normally subject to abuse.
Jobe Host Wakeboard Bindung Velcro Black
Jobe’s all new Host wakeboard bindings welcome you to a world of comfort! Outfitted with redesigned velcro straps which are built directly into the boot, this pair of bindings is as comfortable as it is functional and eye-catching! Jobe’s most high end open toe bindings provide all the strength you’ll ever need.
- Adjustable: For a large range of various foot sizes.
- Comfort insole: Soft ergonomic shaped foot bed that absorbs energy overload on the water and gives you the comfort you want.
- Kidneys: Locks your Achilles in place and helps keep your ankle positioned properly to ensure proper foot placement and support.
- Lace base: Handy side pocket(s) to firmly store the lace pull handles.
- Foot cloud: Three levels & blends of foam provide a precise performance, superior impact resistance & pro level support. With the custom like fit, this is the liner your feet are screaming for.
- M6 screws: All Jobe bindings have the industry standard M6 Metric binding screws. With the M6 you’ll have the strongest, tightest, and most controlled binding to board setup anywhere!
- Stretch 'N Flex: The flexible panel on the heels and/or ankles allows for all the necessary extra movements you need during a ride once you’re wrapped into a rigid binding.
- Velcro Straps: Three 1.8”/ 4.5 cm heavy duty Velcro straps deliver a fast, energy saving binding entry/exit.
- 2 = US 7,5-11 (EU 40-44)
- 3 = US 11-14 (EU 45-48,5)