Deuter Speed lite 20 fire-arctic | light touring backpack
You like it fast? Experience virtual weightlessness with the Speed Lite 10 & 15 when mountain running, ski tour racing, or biking. The Speed Lite 20 is perfect for adventure racing, sport climbing, or for summit gear on trekking tours. This season the fast packs feature new material and a wider choice of colours.
- Delrin® U-frame
- special V-shape for extra arm freedom and compact fit for fast activities
- anatomically shaped Wide AirMesh (10 & 15) or padded (20) shoulder straps
- height adjustable chest strap
- reinforced base
- 3M reflectors
- side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food of drinking bottles
- zipped valuables pocket
- zippers with handy finger pull loops
- Weight: 530 g
- Volume: 20 litres
- Size: 48 / 26 / 18 (H x B x T) cm
- Material: Deuter-Ripstop 210, HexLite 210
- Material composition: 10% Polyester, 90% Nylon
Additional for Speed Lite 20:
compression straps double up for ski, pole or ice axe attachment. To compress the pack to the max, these can be centrally secured over the front
spacious front mesh pocket for gloves, skins or further gear
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
Deuter Lite System
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.