Deuter Pace 36 Touring and Skiing Backpack Fire-Black
Our lightweights are engineered for those who like it fast and light on alpine tours and races, where you need no extra grams and no extra frills. The biggest family member, our Pace 36, is designed for multi-day activities where you need to bring some gear – yet weighs in at less than 1 kg. No wonder it secured the ISPO Gold Award in 2014/15.
- SOS label
- 3M reflectors at the front and back
- stretch side pockets
- pole and ice axe attachment
- internal valuables pocket
- reinforced base
- hydration system compatible
- special compression straps to fasten skis to the pack and compress the pack as small as possible, can be fastened at the centre of the pack
- flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame guarantees great stability and low weight
- spacious front flap for gloves, skins or helmet
- lid pocket
- wet laundry compartment
- zipped mesh pocket and gear loop on the hip fins
- Weight: 920 g
- Volume: 36 litre
- Size: 66 / 30 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, 100D Pocket Rip Mini
- material composition: 15% Polyester, 85% Nylon
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
100D Pocket Rip Mini
The lightweight version of our Nylon Pocket Rip. The thin yarn is extremely lightweight. Yet the tight weave makes it extremely abrasion and tear resistant.
Deuter Lite System
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.