Deuter Aircontact 65+10 trekking backpack midnight-ocean
It has been an absolutely trustworthy companion on so many trips around the world. It’s always hard to change a winning team. But it was time to refine our Aircontact legends. They are still extremely durable, but now come in a more modern, slim look. And they are more comfortable, too, with their new flexible Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip wing construction. For female trekkers we’ve added the new 70+10 SL model.
- big front, quick access opening
- pivoting Vari Flex hip fins with Pull-Forward adjustment
- adjustable multi-chamber aluminum X-frame distribute the load to the hip
- side compression straps
- zipped pocket on hip belt for valuables
- height adjustable lid
- lid pocket
- internal valuables pocket
- two daisy chains
- top lid attachment rings
- ice axe and hiking pole loop
- separate bottom compartment
- lower compartment compression straps
- double-layered base
- detachable rain cover
- map pocket on the side
- roomy pocket on the side
- SOS label
- weight: 2900 g
- volume: 65 + 10 Litres
- size: 84 / 30 / 26 (H x B x T) cm
- hydration system compatible
- wet laundry compartment
- material composition: 25% polyester, 75% nylon
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.
Deuter Aircontact System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order to optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective. (on ACT Lite)
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
- Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50+10SL and up.