GRABNER Family inflatable motor boatThe FAMILY is unbelievably versatile ...
... as a boat for bathing fun, boat for diving and fishing, motor boat.
- Those are the pleasures the FAMILY stands for, a boat of unsurpassed versatility, and one that travels well.
- The ideal craft for a couple, or a small family that easily fits in the boot of the car or a camper.
- The small sister of the HOBBY.
- The FAMILY is not a piecemeal job of different fragments, but a flowing harmonious one body shape. The ascending bow wards off head-on spray, assists the inducement of planing and offers extra and vital space.
- The tubes large diameter provides high stability.
- A new stern design, featuring a downward tapering cylindrical shape of the tubes rear section, and the transom water-trailing-edge virtually eliminate the commonly experienced tail end vortex. In turn that prevents spray and enhances planing.
- The strong transom has been vulcanized into the side tubes. Have an padded protection support, a drain-valve and two drilled holes for the fastening of towingeyes for water-ski ropes.
- Rubbing strakes all-round the hull sides protect against damage of the boat.
- Two carrying lines, one on each side, plus 2 strong carrying handles at the stern, and one at the bow, allow for comfortable carrying ashore.
- 1 to 2 seat-boards can be positioned to suit and to be fastened to any of the 24 eyelets of the lips that line the hull inside the boat on both sides. The eyelets also serve as fixing points for the sun-awning and boat-ladder.
- The upper boat skin of the FAMILY is of red safety colour, that can more easily be seen in foggy condition, or against the background of dark water. Red better reflects the suns rays and heat, thus preventing excessive expansion and pressure of the air inside the tubes. The underside of the boat is made of black rubber, which is more resilient and protects against mechanical damage.
- Small flat-pack dimensions of 120 x 50 x 20 cm enable the FAMILY to be taken as luggage in a medium size car.
(seatboards not supplied as standard)