|Deuter Exosphere +2° Regular Sleeping Bag cobalt steel
- Weight:1100 g
- Length:205 cm
- till Bodysize:185 cm
- Shoulder Width:68 cm
- Bottom Width:43 cm
- Pack-Size:ø 16 cm x 39 cm
- Outer lining:Deuter Dura Lite RS
- Inner lining:Deuter Poly-Lite Soft
- Fill:Deuter Thermo ProLoft®
- Fillweight:490 g
The freshly revised, detailed ergonomic cut of the hood and the foot section brings our technical senthetic sleeping bags to perfection. The high-tech construction with its internal and external elastic chamber seams still provides a 25 % expansion in width. This brings the insulation close to the body, eliminating cold spots, yet guaranteeing comfortable freedom of movement.
- separate drawcords on the ergonomically shaped hood to precise adjustment
- new, ergonomically shaped foot section perfectly adapted to the natural foot posture, extra insulation section for added warmth
- Dryzone at the head and feet protect from moisture with a water repellent shell fabric
- body-warmer fleece inserts made from fluffy brushed Thermo Fleece keep the kidney zones, top and bottom, and the foot zone warm in the SL versions
- full-length, two-way YKK® zip (coupleable)
- ti-catch baffle with extra reinforcement
- internal valuables pocket
- full compressions stuff sack
- Exosphere -4° and -8° with warmth collar
Thermo Stretch Comfort
Exosphere +2°, -4° & -8°
Elastic seam construction allows a comfortabel, body-hugging fit without feeling restricted. Thus the bag warms up quicker and still offers fantastic freedom of movement for a good night's sleep.
Deuter Thermo ProLoft®
A special thermal process turns polyester fibres into top quality technical Thermo ProLoft® insulating fleece. The combination of dense and hollow fibres results in the prefect blend between durability, weight and warmth properties – a fleece material that is easy care and durable yet compact and offers excellent insulation at minimal weight. The synthetic fibres also absorb very little moisture. Short drying times, excellent loft and thus insulation properties even when damp, are all advantageous characteristics. Deuter Thermo ProLoft® is also coated with a thin layer of silicone to give it good lofting properties.
Deuter Dura Lite RS
A supersoft, lightweight nylon ripstop shell fabric for our Orbit and Space models. This ripstop-nylon weave features a water repellant finish. It is even lighter Hexlite version is used for the Dream Lite.
40D Micro Rip Mini
This lightweight, tough, quick drying microfibre fabric with its silky soft finish lends the Exosphere series its comfortable breathability properties. The ripstop construction also means the Nylon material is tearproof.