Deuter Orbit 0° SL fire-cranberry | sleeping bag
Trusty, durable and easy care synthetic sleeping bag for allround use. The perfect companion for cooler temperatures with a functional soft fill.
- functional contour hood with two drawcords
- anti-catch strip
- two-way YKK ® zip for combining to another bag
- compression pack sack
- internal valuables pocket
- can be used as a blanket
- warmth collar with padded edges
- Weight: 1275 g
- Length: 195 cm
- till Bodysize: 170 cm
- Shoulder Width: 75 cm
- Bottom Width: 48 cm
- Pack-Size: ø 19 cm x 42 cm
- Outer lining: Deuter Dura Lite RS
- Inner lining: Deuter Poly-Lite Soft
- Fill: High-Loft Hollowfibre
- Fillweight: 625 g
- Material: 50% Polyester, 50% Nylon
- Construction: single layer thermo construction
- Fill: Deuter Thermo Enviro Loft
- Inner lining: Deuter Poly-Lite Soft BS
- Outer material: Deuter 210T-Soft-Nylon Taffeta BS
Synthetic hollow fibres are processed to a filling fleece (by thermal bonding). To ensure good compression and high loft, silicone is added. Remarkable insulation rating, tear resistant and durable.
Deuter Dura Lite RS
A supersoft, lightweight nylon ripstop shell fabric for our Orbit and Space models. This ripstop-nylon weave features a water repellant finish. It is even lighter Hexlite version is used for the Dream Lite.
- Dreamlite 500, Space I, Orbit +5°, Orbit 0°
- The outer shell material is sewn to the upper layer of Polyester fleece. Since this construction can lead to cold spots, we only use it in summer sleeping bag.