Nordisk Svalbard 1 PU 3000 1-person tent green
If you need a handy, functional and very spacious tent with extreme stability, Svalbard 1 is the one. Thanks to the design and construction it has plenty of room for all of your gear inside the sleeping compartment and even extra space for footwear and cooking in the apsis. It is inner pitched, which means you can leave the fly sheet off, if the conditions allow. Svalbard 1 is easy to pitch and quick to pack back down. The small pack size makes it the perfect trekking companyon, and passing the magic 32,7 m/s it can even withstand a hurricane – if pegged properly, that is.
- sit-up height
- spacious yet small
- extreme wind stability
- extremely robust rip stop design fly sheet
- colour coded webbing for indicating fly sheet attachment point
- doors with colour coded zipper pullers
- easy tuck-away storage pocket for inner doors & fly sheet door
- inner pitched where fly sheet can be left off
NorthTec PU 3000:
Robust, tear-resistant 190t polyester fabric with a 3000 mm water column and a weight of only 74 g/m².