Fjällräven Nuuk Parka Women dark garnet
Comfortable women's parka with synthetic lining that effectively keeps out the wind, rain and winter temperatures. Many practical pockets and a fleece-lined hood with detachable artificial fur.
Long, large women's parka that keeps your rear and thighs warm. The perfect winter garment for changing weather conditions, it protects against the wind and rain at the same time as the Supreme Micro Loft padding keeps you warm in really low temperatures. Fixed hood with soft fleece lining and detachable artificial fur that keeps snow storms away from your face. Many practical pockets, including spacious bellow pockets and hand-warming pockets at the hem, two zippered breast pockets and a pocket for a media player on the sleeve. On the inside, there are two mesh pockets, a telephone pocket with an opening for ear phones and a safety pocket. Drawcord at the waist and hem and long, two-way zipper with protective flap. Velcro adjustments for the sleeve cuffs.
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- hood with detachable artificial fur edging
- women's wind and waterproof padded parka in fluorocarbon free impregnated Hydratic®.
- 2 fleece lined hand warming pockets at sides.
- 2 chest pockets.
- 2 top loading bellow pockets and 1 media pocket on sleeve
- 2-way adjustable storm hood with detachable arctic fur
- Inside is equipped with drawcord at the waist and bottom hem
- 2 large stretch mesh storage pockets
- 1 media pocket with fox hole and cord holder
- 1 additional inner safety pocket.
- shell fabric velcro closures at cuffs
- fleece lined hood and collar.
- outer: 100% polyamide
- environmental-info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- filling: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- water column (WC)10 000 mm
- breathability (MP)10 000 g/m2/24h
- 100% polyester