Jobe Logo Series Blue Wakeboard Package (2016)
This Package includes: Logo Series Wakeboard, Maze Bindings, Rope/Handle, Transport Bag.
Jobe Logo Series Blue Wakeboard (2016), 138 cm
The logo series is the perfect intermediate board when riding behind the boat, with a playful feel to it and a good pop of the wake. This package comes with the additional handle and bag so you are ready to spend a day behind the boat.
- 3-stage: Angled with a “flat spot” in the centre. A wakeboard with a 3-stage rocker features three distinct planes on the bottom of the board. A 3-stage rocker causes your wakeboard to respond with more pop (height) when you hit the wake. Boards with a 3-stage rocker have a flat spot that makes the pop off the wake intense and gives slightly longer hang time before landing. One thing is for sure, if you love massive air tricks, the 3-stage is for you!
- Molded fins: Integrated fins improve the boards grip in the water and provide stability when landing.
- PC fins: Center Fins react quickly and provide a better overall “edge hold”.
- Solid core: Functional and reliable molded polyurethane core. This has been widely used in low to high-end wakeboards and continues to remain an industry standard today.
Jobe Maze Bindings (size: standard)
Jobe Maze bindings are a comfortable and durable unisex entry level design and are possibly amongst the best value bindings on the market today.
- Adjustable: For a large range of various foot sizes. This makes the product perfect to share with friends or family!
- Foot cloud: Three levels and blends of foam provide a precise performance, superior impact resistance and pro level support. With the custom like fit, this is the liner your feet are screaming for.
- Pull loops: Allows you to clinch down the laces to be completely locked in.
- Stretch 'N Flex: The flexible panel on the heels and/or ankles give you the freedom of movement you need during a ride once you’re wrapped into a rigid binding.