|Secumar Scout 275 3D lifejacket grey
The new SECUMAR SCOUT is much more than a new lifejacket. It is the central element in a complete life saving system that offers the possibility of greatly enhanced recovery of a man overboard.
For this, the new SCOUT incorporates an integral emergency radio beacon that couples to an on-board receiver, alarm and direction finding antenna. In an overboard emergency, the alarm is sounded immediately and the ship can be steered quickly and accurately back to the casualty, gaining valuable time that can save lives.
The lifejacket lies snug to the body and is comfortable to wear. The SCOUT 3D swim bladder has a third dimension in the form of two large triangular air cushions to provide a much stronger turning moment to roll you onto your back and to overcome the air pockets and heavy weight of foul weather clothing or dry suits.
An added benefit of these air cushions on the SCOUT 3D is that they can carry an emergency radio beacon much higher out of the water, thereby greatly enhancing the signal reliability.
- Buoyancy Class (CE) 275 N
- Type of buoyancy/ Method of Inflator Inflatable / Automatic inflator 4001S
- Buoyancy/ CO2-cartridge size 290 N / 60 g CO2 Dock
- Body weight from 50 kg
- Buoyancy chamber system 3D bright orange swim bladder, 3M® retro-reflective strips
- Standard equipment Removable washable neck fleece, click front buckle, lifting becket, whistle, loops for crutch strap, inspection window, emergency radio beacon holder, front access zip to RHOTHETA RT-B77 radio beacon, sprayhood, 4001S firing system, SECULUX CFXII emergency light and front pocket. Lifejacket storage bag with zip fastener
- Colour Grey
- Harness Yes
- Closure Click front buckle
- Emergency light Yes, SECULUX CFXII emergency light included.
- Particularly suitable for / Operational area Yachting and cruising, Offshore sailing, Fishing