GRABNER learning to swim aid Swimy Kid
Provides everything needed for learning to swim
- Uppermost body affecting buoyancy, arranged for optimized learning-to-swim at horizontal state.
- Unsurpassed free space for movement is achieved by the short shape and fully elastic rear- and side elements.
- Rapid putting on and taking off, as well as side and height adjustment by means of an infinitive variable chest strap and a practical neck-collar
- Fastening under the arm pit, neck-collar, and firm fitting around the body ensures, that the SWIMY KID will not slip and move an inch from the body.
- An ingenious ventilation system at the back and both sides ensures adequate airing and cooling on land. Thanks to that, SWIMI KID needs not to be taken off during summer heat.
Highest wearing comfort
- No cumbersome handling and fastening of straps and belts.
- Rapid putting on and taking off, faster than ordinary clothing.
- For reason of superb ventilation children like to wear them.
Use: LEARNING TO SWIM
Material: 180 g nylon, elastic material
Buoyancy: PE-layer buoyancy foam
CE number: 03130020
Community trade mark
To prevent the copying of an expenditureously developed product all 3 models and the logo are "Community trade mark" saved: A828729.02 / Nr. 000048384-0002
- Broad head seals for a quick and easy putting on and off and for protection against sliding up.
- Broad velcro catch for a stepless adaptation
- Steplessly adjustable chest volume for a quick putting on and off and for an exact adaptation
- The lower surface has a drainage system for a quick drying
- Full-flexible back part for the best comfort of wearing
- Three-way ventilation system for playing on the dry ground
- Full-flexible side parts for the best comfort of wearing
- Safety and customs references (Inside)
- A minted buoyancy body in the chest range for an optimal position in the water and for the safety
- Water and chlorine resistant materials for safety and a long use
|age (years) ||dress size ||weight of user kg ||buoyancy in Newton |
|Mini ||2/3 - 4 ||86 - 104 ||- 20 ||25 |
|Midi ||4 - 7 ||104 - 128 ||20 - 30 ||30 |
Usage subject to physical development - suits from 2.5 or 3years. Kids have to be able to assist stability in water! Read and follow instructions of use.