GRABNER learnming to swim aid SWIMY Baby
SWIMY BABY is ideal for the first contact with water. It supports horizontal position of the child and promotes natural birth given swimming reflexes. The child instantly kicks and autonomously moves in the water. Armas well as leg movements are unimpeded and natural.
That is ideal for bathing fun, and by play learning the correct style of swimming breast stroke. Uplift-buoyancy is effective around the entire upper part of the body and stabilises in all directions. The child feels comfortable and moves in the water with confidence.
Use: LEARNING TO SWIM
Material: 180 g nylon, elastic material
Buoyancy: PE-layer buoyancy foam
CE Prüfnummer: 03130018
Community trade mark
To prevent the copying of an expenditureously developed product all 3 models and the logo are "Community trade mark" saved: A828729.02 / Nr. 000048384-0001
- The open back of SWIMY Baby guarantees the easy putting on and of
- Upholstered cuffs on the back and on the tummy for a quick and secure adaptation of the body's shape and it's best support
- 3-point security belt against gliding out
- A flat rear part for best position of buoyancy
- A nice design for small child's
- Materials are not damaged by seawater or chlorine
- Informations for use and security
- Elastic parts at the sides and a "movable" buoyancy foam for flexibility and comfort of using
- Upholstered handle to hold up, move or pull tight
- Lower surface with a drainage net for a quick drying
- => Packed in SWIMY - bag
Age / bodyweight / buoyancy
||weight of user kg
||buoyancy in Newton
|0,5 - 2
Usage subject to physical development (may even suit up to 2.5 years) Danger of toppling over for children who are too big. NO SWIM-AID, NO LIFE-JACKET! Important user notices are contained in the instructions.
Use only undercompetent supervision. Will not protection against drowning!