Palm Meander PFD Women Rescue Harness red
The Meander is our entry level touring PFD‚ designed to be lightweight‚ slimline‚ and easy to use. A low profile design with a simple‚ secure zip and buckle closure.
- Nylon 420D ripstop
- Entry YKK front zip entry
- Fit Regular fit
- Safety features Reflective details
- Adjustment 3D anti ride-up waistbelt • Adjustable straps
- Pockets Front zipped pocket with clip-in point • Small inside chest pocket
- Weight 570 g (WM/L)
- Certification EN ISO 12402-5 / 12402-6
I am certified
These PFDs pass ISO 12402-5 (watersports) and ISO 12402-6 (paddlesport) standards. The majority of our PFDs have up to 20% more buoyancy than the ISO/CE standard and our whitewater models have up to 40% more buoyancy than the 50 N required. Palm was the first to make PFDs to these ISO standards, as part of our drive to make safer gear for everyone.
3D anti ride-up waistbelt
A grippy rubber finish prevents your PFD from riding up when in use, and the adjustable waistbelt is positioned on the inside of the buoyancy foam panel for full contact around your waist.
XS/S: Breast scope: 82-90 cm, Weight: 40-60 kg
M/L: Breast scope: 90-98 cm, Weight: 50-70 kg