Jobe Breach Wakeboard Series Wake Board
Dominik Guehrs is an athletic and competitive beast similar to his brand new model the Breach. Having won numerous comps all around the world, Dominik knows the recipe for a rad wakeboard. This board is faster and offers more grip than any other. The Breach includes all the ingredients to perform his all-time favourite spins, air tricks and rip apart obstacles.
- Angled with a “flat spot” in the centre. A wakeboard with a 3-stage rocker features three distinct planes on the bottom of the board. A 3-stage rocker causes your wakeboard to respond with more pop (height) when you hit the wake. Boards with a 3-stage rocker have a flat spot that makes the pop off the wake intense and gives slightly longer hang time before landing. One thing is for sure, if you love massive air tricks, the 3-stage is for you!
- ABS is a thermoplastic material used as sidewall construction that primarily functions to protect the core and edge from damage. This sidewall makes a board durable and resistant to sliders and kickers without adding extra weight.
- The blended core creates the perfect marriage between the wood and PU. It’s made from flexible Paulownia wood and PU, which provides the ultimate combination between flex and strength. These are excellent characteristics for both boat and wake park riders.
- Technology that creates flexibility in the tip and tail of a wakeboard. This characteristic makes tip and tail landings softer and makes it easier to press on a rail.
- Stands for High Impact Technology. Sintered damage-resisting base, slightly harder than the Armor Base that makes it even faster on obstacles. This is the most high-end base that you can get when your goal is to hit as many sliders and kickers as you can.
- Our press technology is used to add additional surface area to the board in specific areas to help maintain speed and stability on both rails and kickers.
- This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned in three angles (0°/ +45°/ -45°) in addition to running nose to tail. It reduces weight and allows for flex and torsion. Triaxial fibreglass fabric is a high strength stitch bonded product.
- The unique technology reduces wear by hitting obstacles because of the three identical and completely flat areas next to each other on the center of the base where boards are normally subject to abuse.