Jobe Concord Wakeboard Series Wake Board
From its unique flex pattern to its rad design the Concord has a distinctive style. Its tip and tail are perfect for pipe rails as they connect seamlessly. This is the thinnest and flexiest board in our range, and allows you to be creative, be different!
- ABS is a thermoplastic material used as sidewall construction that primarily functions to protect the core and edge from damage. This sidewall makes a board durable and resistant to sliders and kickers without adding extra weight.
- Technology that creates flexibility in the tip and tail of a wakeboard. This characteristic makes tip and tail landings softer and makes it easier to press on a rail.
- Stands for High Impact Technology. Sintered damage-resisting base, slightly harder than the Armor Base that makes it even faster on obstacles. This is the most high-end base that you can get when your goal is to hit as many sliders and kickers as you can.
- Strong, durable, and solid full wood construction that offers a board controlled flex on obstacles and absorbs hard blows on the water.
- Our press technology is used to add additional surface area to the board in specific areas to help maintain speed and stability on both rails and kickers.
- The “hybrid rocker” features a blend of “continuous” and “three-stage rockers” and brings the best of both worlds: fast pop and consistency. The aggressiveness of the 3-stage rocker and the stability of the continuous rocker is the perfect combination that makes these boards fast and stable.