Jobe Conflict Flex Wakeboard Series Wake Board black
Julian Cohen is more than a welcome guest wherever he goes, same goes for his pro model the Conflict. After already subjecting its beauty to us last season, Julian has now blessed the Conflict once again making it even sicker this year. JuJu can be a joker at times but his pro model is most certainly not to be messed with. The Conflict is a constant performer and super stable yet playful making it a blast to ride. It goes without saying that Julian's younger brother Yonel is the prodigy that's rapidly making a name while shredding the same board. The Conflict is available in two colours so catch the Cohen Bros on either one of thos.
- 3-Stage: Angled with a “flat spot” in the centre. A wakeboard with a 3-stage rocker features three distinct planes on the bottom of the board. A 3-stage rocker causes your wakeboard to respond with more pop (height) when you hit the wake. Boards with a 3-stage rocker have a flat spot that makes the pop off the wake intense and gives slightly longer hang time before landing. One thing is for sure, if you love massive air tricks, the 3-stage is for you!
- ABS sidewall: ABS is a thermoplastic material used as sidewall construction that primarily functions to protect the core and edge from damage. This sidewall makes a board durable and resistant to sliders and kickers without adding extra weight.
- Blended core: The blended core creates the perfect marriage between the wood and PU. It’s made from flexible Paulownia wood and PU, which provides the ultimate combination between flex and strength. These are excellent characteristics for both boat and wake park riders.
- Flex: Technology that creates flexibility in the tip and tail of a wakeboard. This characteristic makes tip and tail landings softer and makes it easier to press on a rail.
- H.I.T. base: Stands for High Impact Technology. Sintered damage-resisting base, slightly harder than the Armor Base that makes it even faster on obstacles. This is the most high-end base that you can get when your goal is to hit as many sliders and kickers as you can.
- Press: Our press technology is used to add additional surface area to the board in specific areas to help maintain speed and stability on both rails and kickers.
- Triaxial: This special fibreglass weave has fibres that have been positioned in three angles (0°/ +45°/ -45°) in addition to running nose to tail. It reduces weight and allows for flex and torsion. Triaxial fibreglass fabric is a high strength stitch bonded product.
- Tri-Tech: The unique technology reduces wear by hitting obstacles because of the three identical and completely flat areas next to each other on the center of the base where boards are normally subject to abuse.