Jobe Host Klett Wakeboard Bindung Boots black
Jobe’s all new Host wakeboard bindings welcome you to a world of comfort! Outfitted with redesigned Klett straps which are built directly into the boot, this pair of bindings is as comfortable as it is functional and eye-catching! Jobe’s most high end open toe bindings provide all the strength you’ll ever need.
- Adjustable: For a large range of various foot sizes.
- Comfort insole: Soft ergonomic shaped foot bed that absorbs energy overload on the water and gives you the comfort you want.
- Kidneys: Locks your Achilles in place and helps keep your ankle positioned properly to ensure proper foot placement and support.
- Lace base: Handy side pocket(s) to firmly store the lace pull handles.
- Foot cloud: Three levels & blends of foam provide a precise performance, superior impact resistance & pro level support. With the custom like fit, this is the liner your feet are screaming for.
- M6 screws: All Jobe bindings have the industry standard M6 Metric binding screws. With the M6 you’ll have the strongest, tightest, and most controlled binding to board setup anywhere!
- Stretch 'N Flex: The flexible panel on the heels and/or ankles allows for all the necessary extra movements you need during a ride once you’re wrapped into a rigid binding.
- Klettverschluss: Three 1.8”/ 4.5 cm heavy duty Klett straps deliver a fast, energy saving binding entry/exit.
- 2 = US 7,5-11 (EU 40-44)
- 3 = US 11-14 (EU 45-48,5)