Jobe Impress Stud 3/2.5 Herren Neoprenanzug Neopren Shorty
What’s your best look? Doesn’t matter! This shorty long sleeve can rock looks for ya! Stud.
- 3.0/2.5 mm: When the water is cold the 3.0 mm chest and back panel keeps you warm. The legs and arms are protected too with 2.5 mm neoprene.
- Nip Zip: Our Nip Zip construction technology which is positioned above the chest panel makes the suit more flexible because there is less resistance from the zipper and helps keep your lower back free from dangling strings that can interfere with a crucial handlepass. The high quality YKK zipper can be opened completely for easy entry and rolled seals are used to block water at the shoulder panels. Open on both sides for an easy entry.
- H2O Lock: This is a combination between glued, blind-stitched and taped seams. First the seams are glued, after that they are blind stitched and finally taped on the critical areas. This technology allows the seams to block water entry on every level and keep you warm and dry at all times.
- Hydrophobic Skin: Hydrophobic Skin panels on the outside of the suit and jacket are strategically positioned to help maintain warmth and repel water.
- Atomic Knee +: This ultra-resistant and ultra-high endurance kneepad is designed to keep your wetsuit lasting for years. This technology is designed for extreme movement and flexibility with added padding from the original Atomic Knee.
- Xtend Force: Better than ever this stretchy, waterproof, and super strong seam uses GBS construction combined with an extra fluid rubber tape on the outside for added durability.
- 100% Meltdown: Full 100% meltdown thermo lining is used for maximum flex, warmth and comfort.
- Nuclear Flex: Our masterpiece. This is our most comfortable suit made from 100% Nuclear Flex neoprene and designed to give ultimate freedom of movement.
- Bubble: Are designed to prevent water entry by utilising double or single barriers which also help keep your suit in position.
|Größe||Euro Größe||Länge cm||Brust cm||Taille cm|