Jobe Pitch Flex Wakeboard Series Wake Board
The brand new Pitch is feather light and built to dominate on rails making use of our advanced Press Technology, giving it even more surface area. If you're ready for big presses and have a comparable style you're most definitely at the right address.
- ABS is a thermoplastic material used as sidewall construction that primarily functions to protect the core and edge from damage. This sidewall makes a board durable and resistant to sliders and kickers without adding extra weight.
- A smooth and continuous rocker arch provides fast, smooth rides and allows you to turn more easily. You can also generate a lot of speed on a continuous rocker wakeboard while eliminating edge-bounce felt by a 3-stage rocker. Speed plus a very predictable pop (height) will shoot you further out into the flats. Continuous rocker wakeboards are really great for carving, especially on those glassy-smooth mornings. Difference in rocker/fin reflects variation in size.
- Technology that creates flexibility in the tip and tail of a wakeboard. This characteristic makes tip and tail landings softer and makes it easier to press on a rail.
- Stands for High Impact Technology. Sintered damage-resisting base, slightly harder than the Armor Base that makes it even faster on obstacles. This is the most high-end base that you can get when your goal is to hit as many sliders and kickers as you can.
- Strong, durable, and solid full wood construction that offers a board controlled flex on obstacles and absorbs hard blows on the water.
- Our press technology is used to add additional surface area to the board in specific areas to help maintain speed and stability on both rails and kickers.
- The unique technology reduces wear by hitting obstacles because of the three identical and completely flat areas next to each other on the center of the base where boards are normally subject to abuse.