Jobe Thunder Tube Package 1P Towable Funtube Wasserreifen für 1 Person
Beinhaltet: Thunder, Wrist Seal, Quick Release, Orange Flag, Fußpumpe und Seil für Towables
Deflated size: 53.5” x 55.5”/136 x 141cm
- 420D Nylon-Cover
- Widerstandsfähiges PVC
- 4 EVA schaumstoffgefüllte Griffe
- 1 Luftkammer und 1 Sicherheitskammer
- Ausgelegt für 1 Person
- 22 PVC. All of our inners are made from heavy duty PVC. The thickness of the PVC is specified in gauge (G). A higher number means thicker, heavier, and stronger PVC. Most of the tubes use a combination of different gauges to make the best product imaginable: Light where it is possible and strong where it is needed.
- All of our covers are made from heavy duty nylon. The thickness of the nylon is specified in denier (D). A higher number means thicker, heavier, and stronger nylon. We use 420D for our 1 person tubes. Most tubes use a combination of different deniers to make the best product imaginable: Light where it is possible and strong where it is needed.
- All of our covered tubes have foam filled handles with neoprene knuckle guards. The handles are strong and comfortable, and the neoprene pads prevent your knuckles from being scratched.
- A one-way valve with 2 caps. Screw off the top cap and the valve lets air in but no air out for easy inflation. Screw off the second cap for quick deflation.
- Multiple rider position tubes are fun and active. Choose your position you want to be in.. Kneel, Sit or Lie down...
- Every tube has a maximum amount of riders that is indicated on the product. Users should always respect this number in order to ensure each other’s safety and lengthen the lifetime of the product.
- The industry standard for most towables. A large area is covered by nylon to help protect against sharp objects.
- A quick connector buckle makes it super easy and fast to connect your tube to the towrope. It also comes in handy if you want to switch between different tubes.
- Tubes consisting of only one air chamber have a safety chamber inside. In case of a leaking chamber, the tube will always remain floating.
- All of our tubes have 1 or more water drains. A water drain ensures a good water release from the inside of the nylon cover. The less water inside the cover, the lighter the tube will stay. A lighter tube means less stress on the materials, better performance on the water, and lower fuel consumption.